Arda’s Ferrari or Buttercup might work well! :)
I’m not tooooo keen on Arda, honestly. I’ve had friends get the absolute wrong color (Which wouldn’t really be an issue in this case since I just need black) from them and I’ve had friends who waited like MONTHS for their order. :/ I really LIKE their wigs and I’d buy from them at a con in a heartbeat. Sighs, I just am really worried about ordering from them online now..
- eternalblumenkraft said: As long as you order more than two weeks in advance, you should be absolutely fine, and color shouldn’t be an issue since it’s just black. I’ve also got a 15% off coupon if you want to go in on my next order with me.
- technicolorpoetry said: I’ve never ever had a problem with them! The two wigs I’ve ordered in the past year both came within their projected 5-day shipping period, and they’re delightfully thick and conveniently heat-resistant. Were they ordering out-of-stock wigs?
- tsunemoriakanyewest said: i tend to use chinese sellers on ebay but i’m a pretty small person… however, wigfashion and their sister sites have pretty decently sized caps. :D
- toppledcards said: I’ve also heard about people having really bad customer service from Arda… And frankly their prices are waaaay too high.
- tsunemoriakanyewest likes this
- queenofflies posted this